February 28, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
What is the correct IUPAC name for CuO?
, Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 10:51pm
Answer This Question
- I've been asked to find the IUPAC name for polyvinyl acetate. when i...
- Why is "4-heptonol" an incorrect IUPAC name? What is the correct ...
- What is the correct IUPAC name for 4-methyl-3-propylheptane
- Hi, I'm trying to fix an incorrect IUPAC name of a molecule...
Chemistry extra tips
- What is the correct IUPAC name for the following 2 ...
- Write the IUPAC name for straight-chain hydrocarbon with this ...
- What is the limiting reactant when 45.9g of CuO are exposed to 2.57 ...
- What is the limiting reactant when 31.5 g of CuO are exposed to 2.7 ...
Chemistry( I NEED HELP, PLEASE!!!!, IM DESPERATE)
- What is the limiting ...
- Which of the following is the correct expression for the rate of the...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help