Posted by sara on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 5:38pm.
1 natural selection
an organism's______________ is determined by its
which is coded in
of which there are diferent
which,over time,can influence an organism through
- science - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 5:42pm
The answers are lurking in your text, just waiting for you to find them.
We do not do homeowork for students. But we are glad to help students who show some attempts to answer the questions.
- science - sara, Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 5:43pm
i forgot my text at school
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SCIENCE - 1 natural selection 2 alleles 3 phenotype 4 evolution 5 DNA 6 genes 7 ...
- science - traits and how they change 1 natural selection 2 alleles 3 phenotype...
- Science - A. alleles B. mitosis C. DNA D. phenotype E.chromosome F. codominance ...
- 7th grade science - 1. How many chromosomes do human sex cells have? (1 point) ...
- 7th grade science ASAP - 1. How many chromosomes do human sex cells have? (1 ...
- Math - Perform the indicated operations. Reduce the answers to lowest terms.... ...
- Science, Genetics - Please help me with science genetics questions? Thanks to ...
- Please Help Me :( Science: Biology, Genetics! - Please help me with science ...
- 6th grade science - CHECK MY ANSWER - The size of an organism is most likely ...
- science help - Chromosone pairs contain diffrent versions of genes, which are ...