Posted by Sara on Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:08pm.
this is what it says in my book:
We use the term "witch-hunt" now to describe situations in which many people react to a fear in spite of evidence and good sense. sometimes this creates a "mob mentality" that destrys innocent people, much like the witch craze did in the 17th century. find out about a modern "witch-hunt" and write a summary of what happened. explain how television and other media can contribute to peoples' hysteria.
I really need help on this question. please help, thanks
Socials - bobpursley, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:14pm
Remember the Saddam has weapons of mass destruction? Remember how Saddam was helping terrorists train to kill Americans?
Socials - Sara, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:18pm
no , sorry I never heard about that. could you please provide me a site about that though. I really need a site which will help me anser this question
Socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:33pm
This site explains the "witchhunt" for Saddam Hussein's so-called weapons of mass destruction.
Another more current "witchhunt" is the belief of the "birthers" that President Obama was not born in the U.S.
Check this site.
Socials - Sara, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:42pm
Socials - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:50pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- socials 9 - which many people react a fear ub spite of evidence and a good sense...
- english - Does this sentence make sense?: A highly informative book, Marc ...
- Social Studies (URGENT) - Can someone give me five phrases or sentences that ...
- English - How did Arthur Miller use the witch trials to represent the McCarthy ...
- English 11 - In English we are reading the crucible and we have to find modern ...
- salem witch hunt - how long did the salem witch hunt last and what were the ...
- english - are there any figurative language in the book Witch hunt the mysteries...
- To Kill a Mockingbird - What does Atticus say about mobs? Thank you for using ...
- Socials - How did Stalin suppress his people's individuality and control their ...
- Socials=Ms.Sue - Ms. Sue at the end of my other previous post you said that my ...