Posted by Dean on Monday, September 14, 2009 at 7:55pm.
I have two questions for math.
How do I add/subtract an integer
Please give me full notes, or webpage please.
Also, my teacher said 10-20E (Problems in book we have to do)
Is that evens? because the odd answers are in the back of the text book
- 7th grade Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:01pm
These sites have great explanations of adding and subtracting integers.
The assignments probably are only for the even numbered problems because of the "E" after the numbers.
Of course, it wouldn't hurt to do all of the problems -- especially since you can check your answers to the odd-numbered problems.
- 7th grade Math - Dean, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:07pm
Thanks Ms. Sue you help with everything!!!
- 7th grade Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:07pm
You're welcome, Dean.
- 7th grade Math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 3:41pm
6.7 x 10 to the 4th power
7.6 x 10 to the 4th power
8.9 x 10 to the 3rd power
9.8 x 10 to the -3rd power
put in order from least to greatest
- 7th grade Math - Delicia, Monday, January 11, 2010 at 10:38pm
how do you find the interest and balance of the account.
($278) at 8% for 9 months?
- 7th grade Math - A+ Student, Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:46pm
Change percent to a decimal
Answer this Question
- Calc- Derivatives - So, I have a bunch of derivative problems for homework and ...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...
- 7th grade science - OK so i have to do a project on duchenne muscular dystrophy ...
- 7th Grade English - I have this project for english about the PTA Reflections. ...
- ENGLISH/MATH/SCIENCE HELP! - Is there any websites for teens to read short ...
- Science (7th Grade) - My science teacher is really mean. And if I don't have the...
- math - What is the angle relationship notes for the test i have to take? please ...
- math ( subtracting fractions) - 12 1/4- 4 1/8 When you add or subtract fractions...
- Forgot my book, need science help!! - Please help me I have a whole section to ...
- PROGRAMMING - 1. Make a C program that will input two integers and then to enter...