Posted by Christina on Monday, September 14, 2009 at 12:18am.
how do you turn a decimal to fractions and percents?
also how do you turn 2.85% into fraction and decimal?
Algebra - DrBob222, Monday, September 14, 2009 at 12:29am
0.6 = 6/10 = 3/5
To convert to percent just multiply by 100 (that is, move the decimal point two places to the right).
0.6 = 60%
0.001 = 0.1%
0.001 to a fraction is 1/1000
Algebra - Paul, Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 8:17pm
How do you turn 7/12 into a percent and what would be the answer???????
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do you turn fractions into decimals? what do you do with the ...
- math,algebra - or I would think: -5/4 you think so??? I have complety forgotton ...
- Math - So my teacher is making me solve systems by graphing. One of them was 3x...
- Math - 9 - 4 How do you turn fractions like this one into a decimal?
- math 6 grade - When the LCM of two numbers the same as one of the numbers?Use an...
- math,algebra - Directions:Multiply (-1/2)(-3/8) mY ANSWER : .1875 Now how do i ...
- 6th grade - How do you turn a fraction into a decimal?
- alberaic method! - how do I convert 0.12... to a fraction using algebraic ...
- math - I'm not good at math! I need help with finding a decimal from a fraction...
- wait that was the rong question... this is my ques - What is 3 and 1 over 2 as a...