Posted by Kayte on Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 7:54pm.
This is probably quite simple, but I was sick and missed the last few lessons. Anyway, here's the problem:
Draw, mark, and label each figure:
Rhombus EQUL with diagonals EU and QL
intersecting at A.
The intersecting at A is what's confusing me--as I said probably simple, but I have no clue.
Geometry 1 - drwls, Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 8:10pm
There is no question here.
What don't you understand about point A? It is where the lines EU and QL intersect. For a rhombus, the two intersecting lines will be perpendicular.
A rhombus is a parallelogram with four equal side lengths.
We cannot draw the figure for you.
Geometry 1 - Kayte, Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 8:23pm
I understand that no one does work for anyone else here, but I do suppose that i could have stated my mis-understanding better.
I didn't understand whether A was a fixed point or not. ... yeah. I feel stupid. Anyway, I understand it now, so i suppose that a 'thank you' should generally be in order. .... I suppose.
Geometry 1 - lia, Monday, October 24, 2011 at 6:05pm
ok i don't understand negga
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - ABCD is a rhombus with diagonals intersecting at E. If m<ABC is ...
- geometry - Which of the following statements is not always true? A. In a rhombus...
- Geometry - What is the value of x in QRST? rhombus QRTS with intersecting lines ...
- Geometry HELP - Using coordinate geometry to prove that the diagonals of a ...
- Geometry - Sketch, label, and mark each figure. Rhombus RHOM with acute <H
- math - Draw a square, triangle, rhombus, and pentagon. Identify the types of ...
- Math - Which of the following statements is not always true? A. In a rhombus, ...
- Basic Geometry - Are these quadrilaterals with the following characteristics ...
- algebra 1 - because i have to sketch, label and mark each figure. sketch, label ...
- geometry - The diagonals of a rhombus are in 2:1. If the perimeter of the ...