Posted by Christy on Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 12:39am.
Help me please. My mind is mush....
need to find the quotient of:
b. 5/4÷2 2/3
c. 18 ÷4.6
d. 3.06 ÷0.22
- math-quotient - PsyDAG, Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 2:14am
a. 3/4 + 12 = 12 3/4
3/4 - 12 = -11 3/4
b. 5/4 divided by 8/3 = 5/4 * 3/8
c & d. Move decimal place for both to the right to make divisor a whole number. Do long division, making sure where your decimal place is.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
- math-quotient - PsyDAG, Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 3:39am
Sorry, I misread "a" as + or -.
Use long division to divide 12 into .75, but dont'forget the minus sign.
- math-quotient - Damon, Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 5:00am
(3/4)*(-1/12) = -3/48 = -1/16
- math-quotient - Damon, Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 5:04am
18*10/46 = 180/46 = 90/23 = 3 21/23
- math-quotient - Christy, Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 11:11am
thank you Damon and PsyDag
- math-quotient - MARY, Monday, August 27, 2012 at 12:13pm
WRITE A DIVISION EXPRESSION IN WHICH 8 IS THE DIVISOR, 11 IS THE QUOTIENT AND 0 IS THE REMAINDER.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Use synthetic division to find the quotient and remainder: (2x^5-7x^3-5x...
- math - Here are my attempts. Let me know if they are correct please> :) ...
- Algebra - That is not what the ? is asking. The ? is asking about how to get the...
- Algebra - 1. Find the quotient: e^2-e-12/e-4 A. e+3/e-4 b. e^2+3 C. e-3 D. e+3 2...
- math please help imedietely - Are there any zeros in the quotient 495 divided ...
- math - lily estimated a quotient of 120 and found an actual of quotient of 83 ...
- accelerated math - Hey everyone I need help with solving the following equations...
- math - Use polynomial long division to find the quotient and the remainder when ...
- math - Find the quotient. Type the quotient with the decimal in the correct ...
- bryce - can someone help me write out these expressions? 4 more than p: product ...