Posted by Rebecca on Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 2:05pm.
what three rules should be applied when using primary source documents to make sure that they are reliable and accurate?
Three rules which should be applied when using primary source documents to make sure that they are reliable and accurate are that they should be able to speak for themselves,offer new input into historical questions and ?
I don't even know if this is right please help, I don't really get this
- Socials - Rebecca, Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 2:32pm
should it be time and place rule and bias rule?
please help I don't really get this
- Socials - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 2:43pm
Here is one place to look:
- Socials - Rebecca, Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 2:45pm
sorry but I still don't get this
- Socials - Rebecca, Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 2:46pm
could you tell me if the rules that I listed are right or wrong
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 3:06pm
You'll several rules in the "Using Primary Sources" section of this article.
- Socials - lamiya, Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 3:07pm
1. Time and place
4. Personalities and roles (be able to identify every person mentioned in the document and his/her role)
5. Meaning and Purpose of the source/document
6. Content (be sure you understand all words and phrases, especially those that might have meant something different for the author)
7. Allusions (events, etc. the author takes for granted the audience will understand)
8. Assumptions and/or Bias
I got this off from the internet, so I'm not sure if this is what you're really looking for. I know there are more than three, but still, I hope they help!
- Socials - Rebecca, Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 3:10pm
thanks, I think i have got it
Answer this Question
- Socials - what three rules should be applied when using primary source documents...
- history - Does Cortes' letter point out any possible problems with the use of ...
- Primary Source - I am trying to find a primary source on Ferdinand Magellan. I ...
- Socials - Is billy bishop's diary a primary source? Evaluate it as a historical ...
- English - What should you consider when looking for helpful sources? What are ...
- Comp 156 - To make supporting points it is important that one finds relevant, ...
- calc - Find the derivatives of the following functions using the differentiation...
- English MS. SUE - An interview is a(n) __________ in which one-on-one or small ...
- computer and technology - It is important to verify internet source because...
- English - 1. Make sure you go to bed early. 2. Make sure you play ping-pong with...