Posted by Anonymous on Friday, September 11, 2009 at 7:00pm.
Create a script that can be used to open up an orientation workshop/class. Be sure to address the issues listed below and clearly state why such discussion is the responsibility of the HR department. Within the script, include the benefits of addressing these issues during the orientation period and the potential pitfalls and challenges that could occur if this step of the orientation was skipped.
HRM - Anonymous, Friday, September 11, 2009 at 7:01pm
can anyone help me with a script that can be used to open up an orientation?
HRM - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 11, 2009 at 7:02pm
What are the issues listed below?
HRM - Anonymous, Friday, September 11, 2009 at 7:02pm
privacy, sexual harassment, and immigration
HRM - Anonymous, Friday, September 11, 2009 at 7:04pm
this is what I have so far...
“We, in HR, feel that it is important to address some sensitive issues during your early employment with our company.”
HRM - bobpursley, Friday, September 11, 2009 at 7:04pm
why don't you pick a subject and then think out the benefits and pitfalls.
These come to mind:
choosing medical plan
choosing retirement plan
sick leave procedures
personal use of office computers and telephones
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- human resource managment - 4. Script for orienting new employees o You may use ...
- computers - I need some help with creating a simple, but automatic site status (...
- AED 204 - I am stuck on the final paper for this class. I am not really sure ...
- Visual Basics... Multiple Choice.. - What does the statement the statement '<...
- calc 3 - The length script l, width w, and height h of a box change with time. ...
- English - I have to write a movie/tv script satirizing/parodying gender ...
- linux networking - What are two ways you can execute a shell script when you do ...
- life orientation - 1.Identify and describe 3environment health hazards that ...
- education - Creating a Plan for a Culturally Diverse (Resources: Appendix A and ...
- life orientation - 1.Identify and describe 3 environmental health hazards that ...