Posted by John on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 11:26pm.
1. This dog is very wild.
OK, I'll be careful.
2. This dog is very fierce.
I know, but he will like me.
3. This dog is a little wild.
OK, I'll treat him tenderly.
4. This dog is somewhat fierce.
I see, but I will be very careful.
5. This dog is pretty fierce.
Really? I'm sorry, I can't help you.
6. This dog is kind of fierce.
Is that so? Then I can't help you.
(Are the short dialogues all correct? Would you check errors in them?)
- English - SraJMcGin, Friday, September 11, 2009 at 2:35am
They are OK.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- dog behavior - please check my answers thanks so much What is the purpose of ...
- English - 1. I was very worried because my mother was sick in bed. 2. I felt ...
- ENGLISH - The Call of the Wild is a story about a dog named Buck. Buck is a ...
- english - The Call of the Wild is a story about a dog named Buck. Buck is a ...
- English - 1. Do you have any problem? 2. Do you have any problems? (Are both OK...
- Reading Skills - This question is based on the following information about The ...
- dog behavior - Please check my answer thank you very much For optimal appetitive...
- English - can someone help me turn this paragraph so it can sound like a ...
- English - * The dog and the cat don't like each other. ------------------------ ...
- language - i fixed it as you said, what do you think about my tercet now? The ...