Posted by Dean on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:34pm.
Hi, I'm stuck on these problems, and I asked my family members, they don't know, so I've come to you, community! Please help, thanks.
Round each decimal to the underlined place-value position.
(seven is the underlined number)
(nine is the underlined number.)
(zero is the underlined number)
Thanks, just three questions from my homework and hopefully I can manage the rest of it.
- 7th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:39pm
4.2974 = 4.297
39.987 = 40.0
0.085 = 0.1
- 7th Grade Math - Kerri, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:41pm
If the number on the right side is lower than 5 then the (underlined) number stays the same and if the number on the right is 5 or higher then the underlined number goes up one
- 7th Grade Math - Kerri, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:42pm
the number on the right side of the underlined number***
- 7th Grade Math - Dean, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:45pm
- 7th Grade Math - Erika, Friday, September 11, 2009 at 12:10am
Hi. I'm in 7th grade too. Look to the right of the underlined number. Determine if it is between 0-4 or 5-9. If it is in the category 0-4 keep the number the same.
If it's in between 5 and 9, round it up to the next number in the number line. EX: 2.15 underlined is 1...you would round it to 2.2 I hope this helps!
Answer this Question
- 4th grade math - round to the value of the underlined digit. 1. 6,820 8 is ...
- 4th grade math - My math problem is Round each number to the place of the ...
- MATH 7th GRADE - Would someone please be kind enough to check the answers for ...
- 3rd grade - Round to the place of the underlined digit. example 16 the 1 is ...
- Math - In a family six members eat meat; five members eat fish while two eat ...
- 7th grade math - Can you check the following? 1. Alicia shoots basketball at a ...
- 7th grade LA - Choose the correct evaluation of each underlined word. (Larsen's ...
- 7th Grade x y input output tables - i need help with x and y input output tables...
- Basic Algebra - $5130 is to be divided equally among the members of a family ...
- Math grade 7 - could someone please help me with this two part question? I can ...