Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 9:46pm.
Solve the inequality and graph the solution.
I found it to come out to 45>0.. but that can't be right. What am I doing wrong?
Algebra - AJ, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:09pm
Some inequalites will have no answer. You just have to show your work and put "No answer"
Algebra - Anonymous, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:23pm
But since 45 is always greater than 0, wouldn't all real numbers be solutions?
Algebra - Reiny, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:26pm
yes, any real number will work in your inequation.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SpanishHELP? :/ - B. Conjugate the verb in the right form to complete the ...
- statistics - (a)Comparison of GPA for randomly chosen college juniors and ...
- Accounting - E 5-11 Income (loss) recognition; percentage-of-completion and ...
- accounting - Question 5: (50 points) E 5-11 Income (loss) recognition; ...
- PHYSICSS - Question In an experiment a gas was found to obey the following ...
- Physics... - Question In an experiment a gas was found to obey the following ...
- Spanish. - PLEASE CHECK? :OO Answers On bottom: A. Chose the right verb to ...
- math - 495 Find three coterminal angles: ____________ ____________ ____________ ...
- Math - I have a question. I need to graph the compound inequality of x<-3 or ...
- Accounting - Harding Company is in the process of purchasing several large ...