Posted by John on .
1. London has the longest subway.
2. The Pacific is bigger than the continent of Asia.
3. Sunflowers can grow as tall as giraffes.
4. The largest animal is the blue whale.
5. The oldest country in the world is Iran.
6. The smallest country in the world is Vatican City in Rome.
(Are the above true? I'd like to find information about that. Would you let me know websites related to that? Thank you.)
Social Studies -
1. Longest subway system
2. Areas of Pacific and Asia
3. Sunflowers, giraffe heights
4. Largest animal
5. Oldest country world
You'll find several different answers for this question. This is the one I favor.
6. Smallest country