Posted by henry on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 12:58am.
in western africa a ______is welcome after heavy summer rains.
my choose is c
as one moves away from the equator, climates change from:
A)savanna to rain forest
B)tropical to steppe and desert
C)steppe to wetter regions
D)desert into less arid steppe
my choose is b
the ___- is called the sahel
A)steppe north of the kalahari
B)tropical area near the equator
C)steppe south of the sahara
D)desert area west of the sahara
my choose is a
check geo - SraJMcGin, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:34am
So far we've only seen that you are posting your questions, with no work involved on your part.
check geo - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 11:51am
Your first two answers are correct, but the third is wrong.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world geography - southeast asia's climates include tropical rain forest, a. ...
- science - What climate is it? Saigon, Vietnam has heavy rains from May to ...
- world geography - most of the ganges plain is: A)ebony rainforest with orchids ...
- Social Studies - What is one way that the people have changed the environment in...
- science - Darwin, Australia has its coolest month in July, with an average ...
- Earth Science? - What is the climate? Darwin, Australia has its coolest month ...
- geography - the ___- is called the sahel A)steppe north of the kalahari B)...
- Geography - need help on this one: 8. Four major vegetation regions common to ...
- Geography - 3. One of the main problems challenging the economics of many ...
- Social Studies - 1) A fairly dry area between the Sahara Desert and the wetter ...