Posted by Hannah on Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 12:57pm.
What r the 10 basic points to think about when planning a meal.
- home economics - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 1:00pm
I have no idea what your book says -- but I think about
cooking and prep time
tastes of those who will eat the meal
- home economics - EMERGENCY!!!, Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 9:45am
I'm not sure of 10.... But I know it includes individual health concerns of diners.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- URGENT Home Economics - I've got this assignment that has to be posted to the ...
- home economics - what is a third course meal
- home economics - what is a packed meal?
- Home Economics - List 5 careers that are possible from 3 areas in Home Economics...
- Home Economics - "after meal" treats for which cream cheese is often used
- home economics - what is home economics? home economics is and education for ...
- Critiques cont'd - So, if I spend about 5-6 minutes planning what else would I ...
- Health - If you’re planning to drink, you should ________. A. consider also ...
- home economics - what are the choices of career in home economics influence of ...
- university-health economics - dear Ms.Sue ...yes i am new to the forum and i ...