Posted by Frustrated on Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 8:47am.
collect like terms
15a + 3b - 9a -7b
I come up with 6a + 106 but it just dosen't look right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - collect like terms: 19c + 5d -10c -8d it dosent come out right I get ...
- Algebra - Collect like terms 12p+4q-5p-9q= I dont'know how to collect like terms...
- Algebra - collect like terms 14a+6b-4a-9b= 10a-3b is this right?
- Algebra - collect the like terms. 11u+4v-8u-9v? Is 19u+5v right?
- math - when you are multiplying an equation how do you find like terms The ones ...
- algebra - collect like terms 8x^2+6x^4-2x^2-x^4-6x^2
- Algebra - Collect like terms 6x-8x Is this -2x?
- Algebra - Collect like terms 12p+4q-5p-9q=
- Algebra - Collect like terms 18r^2 + 7s + 4r^2
- math - could someone check my work please? I have to solve for 'x' Questions ~ ...