Posted by Skyla on Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 7:14pm.
3,456 in expanded form? 3 thousand 4 hundred and 56? is this right?
- 3rd grade math - DrBob222, Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 7:23pm
I would write this as
3000 + 400 + 50 + 6
Here is a site that explains it rather well.
- addtion patterns - lena boutros, Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 5:15pm
- 3rd grade math - ashley, Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 8:30pm
5+4=9 4+5=9 is commutative is this right?
- 4rd grade math - Slim, Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 10:07pm
Maths word form standard form and expand form
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how to write the expanded form for one hundred 21 thousand , three ...
- Math - What is the standard form and expanded form of Five Thousand One Hundred ...
- 3rd grade math - Write in expanded form 17,045 17,000 + 40 + 5 ? is this right
- math - write 20 million,five hundred thousand in expanded form using exponents
- 3rd grade math - what is standard form ? and What is expanded form ?
- maths - what is 45,429,444 to the nearest hundred-thousand? Hundred thousand ...
- Math - Write six hundred billion,two hundred thousand, two in expanded firm ...
- Math - How do you write eight hundred eleven thousand, four hundred fifty in ...
- math - 427,685 nearest thousand is it 428,000 0.8394263 nearest hundred-...
- Math - Write twenty million, five hundred ten thousand in expanded notation ...