Posted by courtney on Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 1:38pm.
1. Q: 2|3x-5| when x=(-3)
2. Q: |6-x|+4 when x=5
Simplify the expression.
my answer: 4x^3
my answer: 120x^2
my answer: -4x-x
my answer: -4t^2+(-6t)
my answer: 4b^2-b^4
my answer: -c^3+(-3c^4)
Can you check and see if my answers are right? Any help is appreciated.
- maths - bobpursley, Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 2:34pm
redo the first one.
then 3,4 are wrong.
- maths - courtney, Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 2:51pm
please check those again.
and when you say redo number 1, which one do you mean:
a. 2|3x-5| when x=(-3)
- maths - bobpursley, Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 3:09pm
The first one?1. Q: 2|3x-5| when x=(-3)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Consider the equation below. 1/5(x+2)+2x = 6x-10 Part A: Which property ...
- 8th Grade Algebra: Answer Check - Find the length of the 3rd side of each right ...
- Maths;Check Answers Please :P - 1. Simplify. 5^–1(3^–2) My answer: 1/45 3. Write...
- 8th Grade Algebra-Radicals:Answer Check - Write each expression in simplest form...
- algbera (check answer) - Simplify the algebratic expression below. -3[(5x-2y)-4(...
- Algebra - Can you please check my work? You have helped other students I know. ...
- algebra - Factor completely with respect to the integers. I just need to see if ...
- Algebra (check my answers) - Please check these answers. Multiply -7(2a2 -4) = -...
- Math - Use distributive property and simplify the expression. 4 + 2(3x - 1) + 9...
- Polynomial- Doublecheck2 - I asked this earlier, but I didn't get an answer. I'm...