Posted by Anonymous on Monday, September 7, 2009 at 11:41am.
make a story with the following words;michel,jeune garcon,aimer beaucoup voyager,rencontrer un amie,partir un voyage ensemble,visiter beaucoup de villes,une ville bizarre,tout est grand,aller voir leur roi visiter un tres grand chateau,passer un an,revenir chez eux
french - MathMate, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 12:05pm
You could make simple sentences linking the required keywords. We will be glad to review what you have done.
french - Anonymous, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 12:46pm
please link these words and make a story
french - MathMate, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 12:53pm
... "We will be glad to review what you have done."
french - MathMate, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 12:56pm
Note: you are free to conjugate the verbs in order to make sentences that are gramatically correct.
I will give you a kickstart:
"Michel est un jeune garÃ§on qui ...."
french - SraJMcGin, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 2:50pm
Let us explain one more time. The very nomenclature of this site "Jiskha Homework HELP" explains that we HELP, but you must DO something first. Either we can suggest where you look or help edit/correct what you have done.
It is important for this exercise to write a decent French sentence. Begin with simple sentences until you have fulfilled the requirements. No, do NOT stop there! Take 2 simple sentences and combine them into a compound/complex sentence. This will be more sophisticated and earn a better evaluation.
If you have difficulties in making the necessary accent-marks on the computer, we need to know 2 things.
1. do you have a PC or a MAC
2. do you have Windows or not.
Sra (aka M me)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - I need help revising my french composition. Here is the prompt and my ...
- French - Je m'appelle Claire LeFèvre et j'habite en Californie. Mes parents ...
- french - Can someone proofread this please? I'm terrible at proofreading french...
- French =) - Please could you check my French homework for mistakes? The first ...
- FRENCH - Est-ce que tu preferes voyager en voiture, en avion ou en train? Je ...
- SraJMcGin: French - I've corrected my work. I think I got everything. About the ...
- French - Est-ce que tu voyages beaucoup? Ou? Oui je Voyage beaucoup à Vancouver...
- French - SraJMcGin - Laissez votre opinion de la photo en repondant à 7 de ses ...
- French - I have to write sentences in passé composé, using the subject and verb ...
- French (URGENT #2) - Can someone please help check my work? There were no ...