Posted by John on Monday, September 7, 2009 at 2:01am.
1. There are many ways to help you healthy. (Is this a correct sentence?)
2. How do you feel when you see green colors?
I feel happy.
I feel calm.
It make me feel happy.
It makes me happy.
3. Which season do you like the most? Why?
I like summer and winter the most because we have vacations.
I like spring most because we can have nice weather.
I like autumn most because I can see falling leaves and the weather is good as well.
(Are all the answers correct?)
- English - SraJMcGin, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 3:11am
1 - no it is not a sentence. Perhaps "There are many ways to help you stay healthy." or "There are many ways to keep you healthy."
#2 all OK.
#3 asked which season so you would expect a singular answer = either summer or winter, but not both.
Everything else looks good.
- English - BvonM, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 6:23pm
1. No this is not a correct answer. One does not help someone healthy, they help someone to stay health, become healthy, etc.
2. The last two sentences are incorrect because they begin with "it", whereas the noun they represent, colors, is plural. "They make me feel happy", or "they make me happy" would be ok.
3. Last sentence is a run-on sentence.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Colors can change our feelings. What do you think? I agree to the ...
- English - When I drink cola, I read a book. When I read a book, I think of my ...
- English - move-to know how others feel and why feel that way ---------------- Is...
- English-(PLEASE HELP) - In addition to the last question, how does this setting ...
- English - When I drink cola, I eat pizza. When I eat pizza, I talk with my ...
- English - Colors of Our Friendship Friendhip is full of colors; Red is action; ...
- English - Color of Our Friendship Friendship is full of colors. Red is action. ...
- Englsh - 1. Maybe things didn't go well at work. 2. Maybe situation didn't go ...
- English - * 1. You can feel safe now. 2. You are able to feel safe now. 3. You ...
- German grammar - Decide if the following sentence is grammatically CORRECT or ...