Posted by John on Monday, September 7, 2009 at 2:01am.
1. There are many ways to help you healthy. (Is this a correct sentence?)
2. How do you feel when you see green colors?
I feel happy.
I feel calm.
It make me feel happy.
It makes me happy.
3. Which season do you like the most? Why?
I like summer and winter the most because we have vacations.
I like spring most because we can have nice weather.
I like autumn most because I can see falling leaves and the weather is good as well.
(Are all the answers correct?)
- English - SraJMcGin, Monday, September 7, 2009 at 3:11am
1 - no it is not a sentence. Perhaps "There are many ways to help you stay healthy." or "There are many ways to keep you healthy."
#2 all OK.
#3 asked which season so you would expect a singular answer = either summer or winter, but not both.
Everything else looks good.
- English - BvonM, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 6:23pm
1. No this is not a correct answer. One does not help someone healthy, they help someone to stay health, become healthy, etc.
2. The last two sentences are incorrect because they begin with "it", whereas the noun they represent, colors, is plural. "They make me feel happy", or "they make me happy" would be ok.
3. Last sentence is a run-on sentence.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - When I drink cola, I read a book. When I read a book, I think of my ...
- English - When I drink cola, I eat pizza. When I eat pizza, I talk with my ...
- English - Colors can change our feelings. What do you think? I agree to the ...
- English - Color of Our Friendship Friendship is full of colors. Red is action. ...
- English - Colors of Our Friendship Friendhip is full of colors; Red is action; ...
- English-(PLEASE HELP) - In addition to the last question, how does this setting ...
- Spanish please help - can you please help me translate the answers 1: What type ...
- English - When do you feel proud of our country? 1. When I see Korean cars on ...
- English - move-to know how others feel and why feel that way ---------------- Is...
- Englsh - 1. Maybe things didn't go well at work. 2. Maybe situation didn't go ...