Posted by Nanhi on Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 12:04pm.
Consider three force vectors ~ F1, ~ F2, and ~ F3.
The vector ~ F1 has magnitude F1 = 86 N and
direction θ1 = 169◦; the vector ~ F2 has magni-
tude F2 = 46 N and direction θ2 = 240◦; and
the vector ~ F3 has magnitude F3 = 45 N and
direction θ3 = 132◦.
All the direction angles θ aremeasured from
the positive x axis: counter-clockwise for θ >
0 and clockwise for θ < 0.
Draw the vectors to scale on a graph to
determine the answer.
What is the magnitude of the resultant vec-
tor k~F k, where ~F = ~ F1 + ~ F2 + ~ F3 ?
^^^ i got 137.89m
now how do i Give the angle in degrees, use coun-
terclockwise as the positive angular direction,
between the limits of −180◦ and +180◦ from
the positive x axis.
What is the direction of this resultant vec-
tor ~F ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - 1. Consider four vectors ~F1, ~F2, ~F3, and ~F4, where their ...
- Physics - Consider four vectors ~F1, ~F2, ~F3, and ~F4, where their magnitudes ...
- physics - Consider two vectors F~ 1 and F~ 2 with magnitude F1 = 61 N and F2 = ...
- Physics - Consider two vectors F~ 1 with magnitude 44 N inclined at 163 ◦ ...
- Physics - A. Given two vectors ~F1, and ~F2. Where the magnitude of these ...
- Physics - Consider three force vectors ~ F1, ~ F2, and ~ F3 with magnitude 43 N ...
- physics - The magnitude of vector A is 18 units at an angle of 90 degrees with ...
- physics - Displacement vectors A, B, and C add up to a total of zero. Vector A ...
- Physics - 4. If F1 stands for a force vector of magnitude 30.0 N and F2 stands ...
- physics- vectors - In the sum Vector A plus Vector B equals vector C, vector A ...