Posted by Emory on Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 11:20pm.
I don't know how to start this problem and it goes like this 6y2 = 7y - 5?
Can you please help me just to start it off
- Geometry - Anonymous, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 11:25pm
multiply 6 and 2, so it would be 12y=7y-5
- Geometry - Emory, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 11:31pm
ok so can you check my work if I did it correct
- Geometry - Anonymous, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 11:37pm
It would be -1.
then you subtract 7y and you get:
then you divide 5 for both sides so you get:
- Geometry - Reiny, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 11:38pm
look at the end of
- Geometry - Anonymous, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 11:41pm
wait, then is the 2 supposed to be an exponent?
- Geometry - Emory, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 11:46pm
Yes i'm sorry for the misunderstanding
Answer this Question
- Writing - what are good ways to start off personal statement letters? I have a ...
- english ms. sue - ms. sue i change up my story about switch on and off from ...
- Chemistry - Find the pH of 1.0M Na2SO3(aq) solution at 25 degrees Celsius. I am ...
- Creative Writing - Can you please tell me how i should start off my essay. For ...
- Physics - I have some trouble starting the problem. I don't know what equations ...
- Chemistry - I have a word problem that is driving me crazy, I don't even know ...
- algebra - Please help me anybody Abby Garland is parked at a mile marker on an ...
- Eth125 - I just wanted to know if anyone has a course syllabus for this class. I...
- Writing - For school I have to write a formal business letter. I just can't ...
- CHemistry - What is the [OH-] of a saturated solution of Zn(OH)2? Ksp=1.8 x 10^-...