Posted by Blake on Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:34pm.
Mr. Rivera opened a package of 150 drinking cups for his restaurant. During the day, 97 cups were used. What fraction of the package of cups was used? Express the result using a simple, convenient fraction that is close in value to the exact answer.
Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:43pm
Since 97 is close to 100, let's use this fraction:
100/150 = ?
Math - Blake, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:47pm
Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:48pm
Math - Blake, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:49pm
Cool! Thank's for the help!!!
Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:50pm
You're very welcome, Blake.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Help, I need help on this.. For questions 3-5, use the recipe below. (I'...
- Math 3 - Tia is buying paper cups and plates. Cups come in packages of 12, and ...
- Ratios - Write this ratio as a fraction in lowest terms. (3 cups to 3 pints) ...
- math - A mixture requires 4 cups of water for every 7 cups of flour used. How ...
- Math - Mix W = 5 Cups Concentrate and 8 Cups Cold Water, Mix X = 3 cups ...
- Math - A muffin recipe calls for 2 1/2 cups of flour for every 2/3 cups of sugar...
- cups of milk - A recipe calls for 2 3/4 cups of milk. How many cups of milk, ...
- math - 1.Of the students in Rosalie’s dance class, 29 out of 59 have ...
- statistics - Among coffee drinkers, men drink a mean of 2.8 cups per day with a ...
- Algebra - Translate to a proportion and solve. Two cups of water are used for ...