Posted by Sarah on Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 8:27pm.
Thank you Ms. Sue and SraJMMcGin for your help.
SraJMMcGin thanks for the verb list. Yeah that's what I meant, I just need to know out of the verb list you gave me, which are action, linking, auxilary and transitive.
visit = verb
scare = verb
is = verb
lines = verb
stay = verb
has driven = verb
strut = verb
pound = verb
wave = verb
toss = verb
catch = verb
twirl = verb
are = verb
remains = verb
becomes = verb
THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English-Grammar - The interviewer (remained) speechless upon hearing about the ...
- English - Okay got that one.. What about The cab driver was driving extremely ...
- english - Is the word ivented a linking verb ,Action or an auxilary verb?
- Just some LA q's, Ms.Sue please - 1. When you summarize an informational article...
- 6th grade grammar - Can you check these sentences? Identify whether each ...
- English - Identify the part of the speech for the underlined word. Mr. Manson is...
- English - Which verb is the italicized word? The baby is (this is italicized) ...
- English - Since the sentence The cab driver was driving extremely fast down the ...
- grammar action and linking verbs(mental or physica - In China, shrines honor ...
- english - Long ago,farmers milked cows by hand. Is milked the action verb and by...