posted by A on .
just want to check my work on a few things....
1. Tile for a kitchen counter will cost $8 per square foot to install. If the counter measures 14 ft by 3 ft, what will the tile cost? Answer-336
2. Estimate the result in the following division problem. (Remember to round divisors to the nearest ten and dividends to the nearest hundred.) Answer-19
3. Evaluate 15 mi/h 4 h. Be sure to use the proper units. Answer 60mi
4. A computer can execute 64 instructions per microsecond. How many instructions can it execute in 10 minutes? Answer-38,400,000,000
5. Change 3 2/5 to an improper fraction
correct. On 2, I don't know problem.