Posted by Missy on Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 12:42pm.
Can you check these multiple choice questions thanks.
1. What is the length of a rectangle that has an area of 20 square meters and a perimeter of 18 meters.
A. 10 meters
B. 2 meters
C. 5 meters
D. 9 meters
2. Find the minimum perimeter of a rectangle whose area is 169 square meters.
A. 42 meters
B. 13 meters
C. 26 meters
D. 52 meters
3. What is the measure of QT if R is between Q and T QR= 14 and RT= 5
4. Find the coordinates of the midpoint of the segment with endpoints D(6,6) and E(-2,2)
5. If CAT and DAT form a linear pair and CAT is acute then DAT is what kind of angle?
- Geometry - Brittany, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 1:22pm
wow thats a whole lot of questions is that all u r h/w?
- Geometry - MathMate, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 1:48pm
You are looking for the sides of a rectangle x,y such that x*y=20, and 2(x+y)=18.
Hint: the problem's solution is in integers. So all you need to try are the factors of 20 to make x*y=20, and verify the perimeter.
3. Check the figure
What is the length of QT?
How did you find the answer?
A linear pair of angles means that two angles are adjacent and the total is supplementary (180°). If one is acute (less than 90), so what is the other? (180-(less than 90°).
Feel free to post your answers for checking.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - A rectangle has an area of 6 square meters. What will be the area of...
- math concepts and applications - A rectangle has a length of 6 meters and a ...
- college - The perimeter of a rectangle is 62 meters. The length is 1 meter more...
- math - find the area of a rectangle that is 4 meters by 8 meters. A-12 SQUARE ...
- basic geometry - A rectangle has width the same asa a side of a square whose ...
- geometry - The length of a certain rectangle is 4 meters more than three times ...
- pre-algebra - Can you help me figure this? The area of a rectangle is 14 square ...
- Math (Geometry) - 1. A rhombus has an area of 5 square meters and a length of 3 ...
- Algebra 2 - 1. A rectangle has an area of x3 + x2 – 7x + 2 square meters and a ...
- algebra 2 - a rectangle has an area of ( x3+x2-10x+8) square meters, and a width...