posted by Missy on .
Can you check these multiple choice questions thanks.
1. What is the length of a rectangle that has an area of 20 square meters and a perimeter of 18 meters.
A. 10 meters
B. 2 meters
C. 5 meters
D. 9 meters
2. Find the minimum perimeter of a rectangle whose area is 169 square meters.
A. 42 meters
B. 13 meters
C. 26 meters
D. 52 meters
3. What is the measure of QT if R is between Q and T QR= 14 and RT= 5
4. Find the coordinates of the midpoint of the segment with endpoints D(6,6) and E(-2,2)
5. If CAT and DAT form a linear pair and CAT is acute then DAT is what kind of angle?
wow that's a whole lot of questions is that all u r h/w?
You are looking for the sides of a rectangle x,y such that x*y=20, and 2(x+y)=18.
Hint: the problem's solution is in integers. So all you need to try are the factors of 20 to make x*y=20, and verify the perimeter.
3. Check the figure
What is the length of QT?
How did you find the answer?
A linear pair of angles means that two angles are adjacent and the total is supplementary (180°). If one is acute (less than 90), so what is the other? (180-(less than 90°).
Feel free to post your answers for checking.