Posted by lisa on Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 6:20am.
foods most commonly eaten in a country? (6)
home economics - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 10:08am
This could depend upon the country. (rice vs potatoes, for example)
home economics - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 7:18pm
some people eat beef and pork but others eat dog and horse and i've heard human is very tasty as well
home economics - ambot dha, Monday, September 21, 2009 at 7:54pm
rice ui.... in filipino, bulad.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- home economics - what foods have calcium in them ?
- Home Economics - foods cooked in a cheese sauce.
- Economics - Based on the total world trade share with the given information, ...
- home economics - what is home economics? home economics is and education for ...
- Home Economics - List 5 careers that are possible from 3 areas in Home Economics...
- home economics - what is the philsophy of home economics education? Wouldn't ...
- home economics - what are the choices of career in home economics influence of ...
- physics - In our country and in most of other countries ,the Celsius scale is ...
- home economics - i have 2 fill in the blanks to this question...found in foods ...
- English - 1. We have talked about the street foods in the four cities. Which ...