Posted by Njeri on Friday, September 4, 2009 at 11:45am.
I need help identifying the parts of speech. Here is a sentence I need help with:
"I was wondering if you could help me out with writing this sentence."
English - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 4, 2009 at 11:49am
I > pronoun
was > verb
wondering > verb
if > conjunction
you > pronoun
could > verb
help > verb
me > pronoun
out > adverb
with > preposition
writing > gerund (noun)
this > adjective
sentence > noun
English - GuruBlue, Friday, September 4, 2009 at 1:18pm
"if" is a subordinate conjunction. It begins an adverb clause.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Parts of Speech - In the sentence "He is projected to win," what part ...
- grammar - I have a sentence: langston hughes who lived from 1902 to 1967 read ...
- English - Write a sentence that matches the form provided in the description (...
- 9th grade english - need help dissecting five sentences for parts of speech and ...
- English - 1. Did you finish reading that, Harry Potter novel? (What is the part ...
- English - Did you eat my cookies while I was soundly sleeping? Can somebody help...
- English - In a total of 200 words, write two paragraphs with about how interest...
- english - I would love a website where I could put in my own sentence and have ...
- writing - In this sentence i need help identifying the noun,pronoun,and verb. "...
- writing process part 2 - i need help on writing an eight sentence paragraph. i ...