Posted by Maria on Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 4:10pm.
A bank teller has some five-dollar bills and some twenty-dollar bills. The teller has 10 more of the
twenties. The total value of the money is $850. Find the number of five-dollar bills that the teller
- Math 117 - bobpursley, Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 4:12pm
N*20 + (N-10)10=850
- Math 117 - Lisa, Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 4:26pm
Thanks that was all that I needed now let me work on my problem and tell if I got the correct answer.
- Math 117 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 4:34pm
That works out correctly.
26 * $5 = #130
36 * $20 = $720
130 + 720 = 850
- Number and algebra 25 - Anonymous, Friday, October 17, 2014 at 9:48pm
- Math 117 - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 17, 2014 at 9:49pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A bank teller has some five-dollar bills and some twenty-dollar bills. ...
- PLEASE HELP!!! ALGEBRA - A bank teller is counting the total amount of money in ...
- Pre Calculus - A bank teller is counting the total amount of money in a cash ...
- math - A bank teller had $2750 in ten-dollar bills and five-dollar bills. He had...
- Algerbra - A bank teller has 54 5 dollar bills and 20 dollar bills in her cash ...
- math - a bank teller had $2750 in 10 dollar bills and5 dollar bills he had twice...
- algebra - A bank teller has t dollars, all in $5 bills. What expression ...
- Algebra: Avc - A cash register has no one dollar bill in it all of the bills ...
- Math - Mr. Singh deposited $170 in his bank. The number of $5 bills was three ...
- math - Please show me how to solve: Sharon has some one-dollar bills and some ...