Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 1:02pm.
Can someone please check of my answers are correct?
16. Although most of South America lies within the tropical latitudes
a. climate and vegetation differ greatly in the region
b. cold ocean currents keep the air cool and dry
c. there is little tropical vegetation on the continent
d. the abundance of highlands and mountains keeps growing seasons short
19. Most of Mexico's people live
a. between the Sierra Madre Oriental and the Gulf coast
b. south of the central plateau on the Pacific coast
c. in the country's major cities located in the central plateau
d. between the Pacific coast and the Sierra Madre Oriental
I think it might be B or C, but I'm going towards B more
21. The heart of Mexican culture today is its
a. urban areas
c. older neighborhoods
d. mountainous regions
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 1:51pm
16. B. can't be correct. Think of the huge, hot, humid rainforest. Please check your text again.
19. B. limits the majority of the population to a very small area. Go with your second choice.
21. I don't know about this one. It depends upon how the "heart of Mexican culture" is defined.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - 16. Although most of South America lies within the tropical ...
- Geography - Can someone please check if my answers are correct? 16. Although ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - What are two reasons for the variety of climate and ...
- Social Studies - 1. Rivers that flow into larger bodies of water are called ...
- Social Studies - Although most of South America lies within the tropical ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Where are most of the high-land climate zones located...
- Social Studies - Which factor best explains the climate distribution of northern...
- Geography - How do the monsoons and the mountains influence the climate in South...
- Geography - 5. Although politically united with England since 1907, Scotland has...
- Geography - After looking at multiple resourses I have concluded that New ...