Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 12:00pm.
I need to make a fake letter from Roger [in Langston H's short story Thank You Ma'am] and for that I need to create a fake adress.
I need help with this; I looked at the setting described but I'm still stuck.
- Literature - Writeacher, Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 12:10pm
(Broken Link Removed)
I'd make up an address in New York since that's where Hughes lived most of his life.
- Literature - mysterychicken, Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 1:09pm
Alright so I'm going to use:
450 6th Ave, New York, NY
Is this alright?
- Literature - Writeacher, Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 1:44pm
Is this all right?
Yes, it is! I was going to suggest you make up a ZIP, too, but they didn't have those in Hughes' time!!
- Literature - mysterychicken, Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 1:47pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - There are 10 similar coins, but 2 of them are fake. The fake ones are ...
- Literature - From my book: "Setting provides much more than just the backdrop ...
- Civics - I need a fake address for a civics letter. Fast please!
- English - 10. How does Algernon find out where Jack’s house in the country is ...
- Literature - Instead of analyzing the setting of the short story Thank You Ma'am...
- Literature - Can someone please check if my answers are correct? 5. Which of the...
- english - i need an example of a news report wrriten about the short story ''...
- Literature - Need help with this activity: 'Look around your community's ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 1:27am. 1. I'll be there...
- English - I'm writing an essay involving analysis of a short story. I need to ...