posted by John .
1. The wolf climbed Ted's house and came down through the chimney. He was burned to death because of the fire in the fireplace.
2. The wolf climed Ted's house and went through the chimney. Ted made a strong fire in the fireplace. He fell in the fire of the fireplace. He was able to kill the wolf this way.
3. Tom made a straw house.
Tom made a house with straw.
Tom made a house out of straw.
Tom made a house of straw.
4. Tony made a wood house.
Tony made a wooden house.
Tony made a house with wood.
Tony made a house out of wood.
Tony made a house of wood.
5. Ted made a brick house.
Ted made a house from brick.
Ted made a house out of brick.
Ted made a house of brick.
(Would you check the expressions? Correct errors, please. Thank you for your help.)
1. ...climbed up Ted's house....
2. ...climbed (typo) up Ted's house....
The pronoun, "he," typcially refers to the closest noun. Who fell into the fireplace? Wolf or Ted? "The wolf fell...." "Ted was able...."
3 All acceptable.
4. All except first acceptable.
5. Ted made a house from bricks. Use plural for last three.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.