Posted by henry on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 9:00pm.
Which statement about fishing in russia is TRUE?
A)Russia's salmon catch is decreasing
B) All of the fishing industry depends on sturgeon
C) fishing is important to the econonmy despite polluted waterways.
D) Russia's fishing exports double every year.
.The answer is C.
Which statement about the tundra climate region is accurate?
A)Its lush climate is excellent for farming.
B) its average annual temperatureis below freezing.
C)It is the cold region that lies across the southern part of russia.
D) it has completely thawed because of global warming.
.The answer is B.
A(N)___________ climate dominates russia.
.The answer is b.
Answer this Question
- world geography - which statement about fishing in russia is true? a. russia's ...
- geo - russia depends primarly upon ___ for transportation. A)cars and trucks B)...
- History- Help Miss Sue - All of the following are correct about Russia in the ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Why might Finland worry about nuclear power in Russia...
- Q&A Check Please, geo 7th grade - Many of the mineral deposits and oil reserves ...
- SCIENCE HELP - Can anyone anyone please help me or guide me to a web site where ...
- Q&A Check Please, geo 7th grade - Which of the following is an accurate ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - In which part of Europe would many people likely work in ...
- Global Studies - Although fish is the Atlantic provinces' most abundant natural ...
- russia - why do geographers disagree about the location of russia?