Posted by jk on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 8:57pm.
Last night, lucy and Neil met Morey in Gramercy Park.
1. The object of the verb is.?
2. the predicate of the sentence is?
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 9:00pm
What is the verb?
What noun receives the action of this verb?
What do you think the predicate is?
I'll be glad to check your answers.
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 9:01pm
Normal word order in English sentences with an action verb is this:
subject -- verb -- direct object
What do you think the object is?
The simple predicate is the main verb; the complete predicate is the main verb and all the words and phrases that go with it. What do your instructions ask you for?
enlgish - Anonymous, Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 11:52pm
the object of the verb is
Lucy and Neil met morey in Gramercy Park?
enlgish - Kam, Monday, September 21, 2015 at 10:16am
I think that the answer is lucy and neil
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Please double check my answers to make sure that I am thinking about ...
- english - Last night, Lucy and Neil met Morey in Gramercy Park. The predicate ...
- English - Which of the following statements is true regarding sentence ...
- Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, and Verbs - Which of the following statements is ...
- Complements - Is there an easy way to remember how to identify the subject, verb...
- English - 1) How many U.S. presidents can (you) name? (2) In the year 2000, U.S...
- language - Write a preposition from the box in the blank.(by-from-to-over-under...
- English 9 grade - HOW COULD I CREATE A SENTENCE USING THREE ADJECTIVES A SUBJECT...
- Complements(English) - Would someone please write me a sentence? I want to see ...
- english - In a sentence with a direct object... the action goes from the Subject...