Posted by ggift on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 7:37pm.
If a polyhedron has 13 vertices and 21 faces, how many edges does it have? I can't figure this one out.
- GEOMETRY - MathMate, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 7:50pm
Use Euler's formula which says that
For example, a cube has 8 vertices, 6 faces and 12 edges, so
- GEOMETRY - ggift, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 7:55pm
- GEOMETRY :) - MathMate, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 8:06pm
- GEOMETRY - qamar, Friday, May 2, 2014 at 2:55pm
For a given polyhedron, there are 24 vertices and 32 faces. How many edges does the polyhedron have? [Hint: V + F = E + 2.]
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - A polyhedron has 33 edges and 20 faces. How many vertices does it ...
- math - If a polyhedron has 13 vertices and 21 faces, how many edges does it have...
- math - A polyhedron has 15 vertices and 31 edges. How many faces does it have?
- math - a polyhedron has 36 edges and 21 faces, how many vertices does it have? ...
- Math - Use Eulerís formula to answer the question. A polyhedron has 12 edges and...
- math - Use Eulerʹs formula to answer the question. A polyhedron has 36 ...
- math - how many edges , vertices and faces does a cylinder have? some say 0 ...
- math - A polyhedron has 6 faces and 4 vertices. Use Euler's formula to calculate...
- Geometry - 1 How many faces does a square pyramid have? 2 How many edges does a ...
- Math - I am a polyhedron. I have 7 faces. Six of my lateral edges are equal in ...