Posted by bradley on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:38pm.
how do you know the difference between complete predicates and complete subjects
5th grade - Tori, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:47pm
Complete Predicates-predicates complete predicate is all words other than the subject and its modifiers
Complete Subjects- Example, The ball lay there. The ball is the complete subject. Hopew this helps
5th grade - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:50pm
The subject tells who or what is doing the action. The predicate contains the verb and tells what is happening (or happened).
Examples: (Complete subject is in bold face. Complete predicate is underlined.
The baby is crying.
Tom told his friend about the game.
One of the girls in our class brought cookies.
Usually our math teacher doesn't let us eat in class.
5th grade - GuruBlue, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:50pm
This will explain that very simply.\
5th grade - will, Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 5:30pm
what is a sample question of a complete predicate and a simple predicate
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Complete predicates and subjects - Complete subjects and predicates - Bailey, ...
- Complete subjects and predicates - what is the complete subject and complete ...
- english - What are complete subjects and complete predicates
- 7th grade - I am haveing trouble with Complete Subjects and Predicates. We have ...
- Grammer - i don't know, but it's hanging by its feet chirped flitter What is the...
- Grammar - A simple sentence: A) Can be reversed and still mean the same thing. B...
- English/Grammar - My teacher didn't explain today's lessons about complete and ...
- english - In each group,choose the sentence that has correctly drawn a line ...
- grammar - It's been too long... someone please help - 4th grade grammar, simple ...
- subjects and predicates - i need some more help about predicates and subjects ...