Posted by Tori on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:35pm.
I Need help asap!!! I was sick on Thursday from school ...I was assinged a worksheet I had to leave my book at school the questions are- What are the prime factorization for 54,36, 63, and 245, In tree form.... VERY CONFUSED!!! Please help if possible!!!
Thanks For Your Help, Tori
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:45pm
Check the tree form in this site.
- math - Tori, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:48pm
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:50pm
- math - Tori, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:57pm
I cant register... I tried TONS!!!
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 6:01pm
I don't understand what you mean. Can't you access that site? Do you possibly have parental controls? If so, ask your parents for help.
- math - Tori, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 6:06pm
No.. It will not let me create an account.. it always says INLVALID. but i put in everything correctly . put in my email correctly, put a 6- 20 Password, and a 6-50 Username! it will not work!!
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 6:07pm
That site doesn't require any of that.
Did you just click on the link above?
- math - Tori, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 6:08pm
No i mean to this site.
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 6:12pm
Oh -- Don't worry about creating an account here. I don't even know why that is there.
You don't need an account to use this site! :-)
- math - Tori, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 6:15pm
ok thanks ur the best!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - on my worksheet "books never written" AND i have to do multiplication by ...
- Math - 1. Use a factor tree to find the prim factorization of 96. Write the ...
- math last one help - sally drew a factor tree of a composite number and ended up...
- Art - Could you please check these sentences, Writeacher? Thank you. 1) I ...
- Japanese - On thursday I posted a question. I had done most of the work I just ...
- Math - For middle school pizzaz worksheet number 66, moving words.What's the ...
- English - 1. I like taking walks. 2. I like taking a walk. (Which one is OK? Are...
- Forgot my book, need science help!! - Please help me I have a whole section to ...
- math gr.6 - Does anyone has questions (page 22) from pearson math makes sense ...
- CONSUSED!!!!HELP - What is the prime factorization for 63 using The ...