Posted by Tori on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:29pm.
What is the prime factoization for 54 but I need to know how it looks like in a "Factorization Tree"
Thanks Please Help!!!
- Burk - Ashley, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:35pm
okay, first you have to start with the number 54, then you have to think of two multiples of that number, if one is prime, circle it, then continue down the line, and when you can go anymore, take the circled numbers and but them into a multiplication sentence, it looks like this:
above is ur answer it is 3 to the third power because there are 3 threes. (the perenthesis represent a circle.)
Hope this helps!!
- Burk - Tori, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:37pm
Thanks So much you are the best!!
- Burk - Ashley, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:38pm
no problem, sorry the tree didn't turn out how i typed it, i hope you get the idea!
- Burk - Tori, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 5:41pm
yes i understood it but there are like 3 more question i don`t get!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Prime Factoization of 504. Prime Factorization of 1080.
- math last one help - sally drew a factor tree of a composite number and ended up...
- math(help) - please answer this one question because im clueless lol!!! A number...
- CONSUSED!!!!HELP - What is the prime factorization for 63 using The ...
- Prime Factorization - What is the prime factorization of 1,521? Please show work...
- Math - A number is written with the following factorization: 22 X 3 X 54 X 8 X ...
- math - what's the prime factorization of 293? what's the prime factorization of ...
- math - I Need help asap!!! I was sick on Thursday from school ...I was assinged ...
- maths, please help! - I need help solving this: 6x^2-x-12=0 I usually could do ...
- math - Which numbers between 40 and 49 have 2 and 3 in their prime factorization...