Posted by keisha on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 2:57pm.
This is my sons math problem I am not good at math please can you help me and show the work for the calculations
" ALI MADE A MODEL FOR 624 USING 6 HUNDREDS, 2 TENS, AND 4 ONES. WHAT IF ALI HAD NOT HAD ANY TENS? HOW COULD SHE HAVE MODELED 624 WITHOUT USING TENS?...
3rd grade - DrBob222, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 3:21pm
I have no idea what 624 is or means but I assume it is money or some kind of counting (but I don't know how one models money :-)].
Ali could have used 5 hundreds, 6 twenties, and 4 ones (no tens).
If I have interpreted incorrectly, please repost and clarify.
3rd grade - Jamie, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 4:31pm
Well, I have been out of 3rd grade for awhile, but i am in middle school:)
I think Ali could use 6 hundreds, and 24 ones. Therefore turning the 2 tens into ones (2x10= 20) and adding the ones she already had (20+4=24)
~Hope I helped;)
3rd grade - zion, Tuesday, August 10, 2010 at 5:53pm
HASAN MADE A MODDEL FOR 437 USING 4 HUNDREDS, 3TEN AND 7 ONE.WHAT ARE TWO OTHER WAYS HE COULD SHOW 437 USING BASE-TEN BLOCKS?
3rd grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 6:24pm
2 hundreds 21tens 27 ones
3 hundreds 12 tens 17 ones
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade - ALI MADE A MODEL FOR 624 USING 6 HUNDREDS, 2 TENS, AND 4 ONES. WHAT ...
- 3rd grade math - What if Ali had only tens and ones?How could she have modeled ...
- 3rd grade - What if Ali only had tens and ones? How could she have modeled 624 ...
- 3rd grade - how can you model 624 without using hundreds
- math - hasan made a model for 437 using, 4 hundreds, 3 tens, and 7 ones. what ...
- Math - This is a 3rd grade math problem that my son had on homework. Can you ...
- MATH - HASAN MADE A MODEL FOR 437 HUNDREDS, 3 TENS,AND 7.WHAT ARE TWO OTHER WAYS...
- math - how do you model 624 without using hundreds?
- 3rd grade - I am greater than 4 hundreds 3 tens and 3 ones. I am less than 4 ...
- Math 3rd grade - I have 14 hundreds, 16 tens and 9 ones. What number am I?