Posted by John on .
1. Hangeul, the Korean alphabet was invented by King Sejong with the help of his scholars. It is one of the best writing systems in the world.
2. Taekwondo is a Korean martical art, which was started in Korea. Nowadays many people all around world are interested in learning taekwondo.
3. Gynseng is regarded a kind of medicine herb. In our country , gynseng is called Insam, which looks like a human being. It is very good for health, but it is exprnsive.
4. Kimch is a traditional Korean vegetable dish. Many people like eating kimchi. If we Koreans have kimchi with a bowl of rice, we can enjoy eating. Kimchi is hot and spicy, but it is very delicious.
5. Bulgogi is a Korean traditional beef dish. Many people in our country like eating bulgogi. There are a lot of restaurants, so people can enjoy eating bulgogi
(Would you check the passages and correct errors, please?)
1. Hangeul, the Korean alphabet, was....
3. ...medicinal herb.... (adjective)
3. Kimchi is a (sp)
4. bulgogi. (period)
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.