Posted by henry on Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 9:43pm.
About three quarters of the Russia people live:
A)on the north european plain
B)on the west siberian plan
C)along the pacific ocean
d)on the south european plain
my choice is c.
- check geo - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 9:45pm
Whoa! Dead wrong!
The only city of any size along the Pacific is Vladivostok.
Where are Moscow and St. Petersburg?
- check geo - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 9:56pm
Check this population density map.
- check geo - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 10:01pm
Also this map.
- check geo - henry, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 8:30pm
sorry that was atypo i pressed the wrong letter because i was in a rush but the answer is b
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world geography - Which countries does the North European Plain run through? ...
- social studies(updated answers)---Mrs.Sue - 1.A 2.C 3.A 6.D 9.B 1. why do most ...
- check geo - abstract painting and geometric design are examples of: A)realism B)...
- social studies(updated answers)---Mrs.Sue - 6.C 6.How did European rule in South...
- History (grade 5) please help" - explain the connection between european ...
- check geo - the north european plain is rich in: A)coal, oil, copper, and ...
- geo - China is in eastern Asia, bordering the Pacific Ocean. It is surrounded by...
- check geo - russian coasts lie along the pacific and artic oceans, as well as ...
- social studies - 1.Which of the following is a landform that is almost always ...
- geo - what is the european country that controlled Cameroon, Tanzania and south ...