Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 7:43pm.
I need someone to check and go over my answers to make sure they are correct and if not could you go over them with my on why and how to solve correctly??
Thank you much appreciated..
-4/5 + (9/20) = 5/25
1 + (-2) + 3 + (-4) = 10
5/3 + (-4/3) + 5/3 = 6/3
- Math - bobpursley, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 7:49pm
No, No, and the last, yes.
on the first, change all terms to have 20 in the denominator.
On the second, see my other post.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 7:51pm
-4/5 + (9/20) =
Note that the common denominator is 20, not 25.
-(16/20) + (9/20) = -(7/20)
1 + (-2) + 3 + (-4) =
I don't see how you can get 10 from this problem.
4 + (-6) = ?
Your last problem is right -- but can be reduced to 2.
- Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 7:57pm
I did not read or do it carefully
so I reworked these problems and my answers are:
and the third one is 6/3 = 2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I need someone to check and go over my answers to make sure they are ...
- Algebra 2 - would some one please check these for me 1. divide x^2-36y^2 over 5x...
- trigonometry - The problem is: Solve each of the following equations over the ...
- Math-check my answers!!! - Check my answers please!!!! I really don't know how ...
- Math (check answer plz) - 13. A true-false test has 12 questions. What is the ...
- Math Check - Hi! Can someone check my answers? Thanks! Directions: Solve each ...
- College Algebra (pt.2) - Hey, I would love if someone could please look over my ...
- College Algebra - Hey, I would love if someone could please look over my answers...
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions - Iwouldhighly appreciate it if ...
- Chemistry URGENT - I need someone to check to make sure that I balanced my ...