Posted by John on Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 6:21am.
1. What is the checklist for?
1-1. It helps us manage our time.
1-2. It is for managing our time.
1-3. It is used to manage our time.
1-4. We need the checklist to manage our time.
1-5. We need the checklist for managing our time.
(Are all the answers correct? Which ones are better?)
2. How much free time do you have each day?
2-1. I have 2-3 hours of free time each day.
2-2. I have 2-3 hours of free time every day.
2-3. I have 2-3 hours of free time a day.
(Are all the answers the same? How do you read '2-3' in English? Do you have some other ansers? Would you name those?)
- English - Writeacher, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 8:55am
1 - 1.5 are all fine. I'd say 1-1 and 1-4 are smoother, but really, they're all just fine.
2 - 2.3 are all fine, too. It might be better to write "2 to 3" rather than "2-3" in a sentence.
Other answers might be these:
I don't have any free time each day.
I have about 4 hours of free time each day.
I have exactly 2 hours of free time each day.
The possibilities of alternative answers are almost endless, but you get the idea, right?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I forgot to include this sentence at the beginning. 1) I'm terribly ...
- PLz!!!My teacher gave me 10 more min.so plz help!! - I really need help!! My ...
- Gen - I have this so far..? The techniques I will use to manage my time so that ...
- English - I just wanted to add a few more things. I urgently need to express ...
- Writing Skills - 1) Frequently their renovation need to be completely redone. 1 ...
- English - I urgently need you to check these sentences for my Comemius project...
- English - I would like you, Writeacher, to check my letter since you know ...
- English - I urgently need you to check these few sentences.I need to reword ...
- ENGLISH - Please Check for any errors I wish to compliment you on the radio ad ...
- psychology - If our attitudes flow in part from our attributions, it would seem ...