Posted by John on Monday, August 31, 2009 at 11:04pm.
1. Put two scrambled word pieces together and make one complete word.
2. There are scrambled word piece cards on the table. Find two scrambled word pieces which can become a word.
3. Combine two scrambled word pieces with each other and make a sentence.
4. Choose one word and make a sentence with it.
5. Pick up one word, and make a sentence containing the word.
6. Pick one word and write a sentence in the blank having the word.
(Would you check the English sentences and corret them if there are any errors?)
- English - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 2:11am
#6 is not quite clear. write a sentence in the blank having the word.
the blank should be blank and not have the word? Perhaps "write a sentence in the blank with the word? Or better yet "write a sentence with the word in the blank.
- English - PsyDAG, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 2:14am
#1 would be clearer if you said "scrambled word cards." "Card" seems clearer than "piece" for the remaining sentences.
No comma for #5.
6. Unclear. If a blank has a word, it is not blank.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade health - What is the scrambled word? Here is the definition. Mineral ...
- HELP! pre-algebra - i have a word unscramble that i need help with i have to ...
- 7th Grade English-Word Puzzles/Pictures - I need help with word pictures/puzzles...
- english - What is the scrambled word for simple predicates
- world history - what is this scrambled word tiedeynvcohdime
- 2nd grade - what is the scrambled word for this oedown?
- physics - its a science word to do with forces and its scrambled itsreniat
- Hospitality & Tourism - what is a word or words for this scrambled letters - et ...
- word unscramble - need help unscrambling a word or words tarluna what is it HELP...
- english - Creat two word webs : one for the word good and one for the word nice...