Posted by neslen on Monday, August 31, 2009 at 8:10pm.
how can social studies affect me iam a 8th grade student
- social studies - Bryce, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 8:13pm
in very many ways. You only have to have 3 years of social studies for a requirement!
- social studies - Kenji, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 8:14pm
i agree w/ bryce
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 8:21pm
Social studies won't affect you if you intend to stay in your present neighborhood all of your life, never vote, never meet anyone who doesn't live in your town, and flip burgers for a living.
- social studies - Bryce, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 4:17pm
@Ms.Sue, that seriously just made me crack up.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies 8R - I need the definition for the following words: Fort Laramie...
- 8th grade social studies - explain to me how climate changes had a affect on the...
- NHD (Social Studies) - Please help me out on answering this question: For a ...
- Social studies - Social studies, 7th Grade. I need: 4 important facts on leif ...
- social studies - I need help with My Social studies hw!! Im in 6th grade ive ...
- social studies 8th grade - what are the factors of industrial development
- 8TH Grade social studies - what does the constitution define treaty as?
- 8th grade social studies - which of the followin is a power of the president???
- 8th grade Social studies - Poeple who settled the west
- Social Studies - I am doing the 5th grade final lesson for Unit 1 on Social ...