Posted by mysterychicken on Monday, August 31, 2009 at 12:50pm.
12. The natural factor limiting development of the West is the availability of
c. mineral deposits
d. natural vegetation
13. Many of the mineral deposits and oil reserves in the Yukon and Northwest Territories have not been developed because
a. enviromental laws prohibit the mining of land in these territories
b. native Inuit refuse to give up their lands
c. the area is sparsely settled
d. harsh climate and rugged terrain make mining difficult
I'm stuck on this one
- Geography - mysterychicken, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 1:03pm
--I only need the first one checked; ignore the second. I havn't come to that part in my textbook and accidentally wrote it
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 1:05pm
I don't think you understand the first question. It's asking what factor limits the development of the West. What is in short supply in the West that makes development nearly impossible?
For the second, it looks like d. is probably the best answer.
(Broken Link Removed)
- Geography - mysterychicken, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 1:09pm
I didn't understand the firt question, but is there a link that can help me?
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 1:17pm
- Geography - mysterychicken, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 1:19pm
OMG! I just realized that my answer was A, i accidentally wrote B on here ..no joke!
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 1:19pm
- Geography - Yes, Friday, September 9, 2011 at 5:42pm
My name is Peter.
Answer this Question
- Geography - Please help me on these: 12. The natural factor limiting development...
- Geography - Russia has: A. Small reserves of mineral resources B. huge ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). What Caribbean island is rich in natural gas, and ...
- Science - What happens when mineral deposits are found? A. Miners lose their ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - What makes the United States and Canada leading ...
- Biology Research Paper - Is this the correct way to cite a source using ...
- Earth Science - can someone help me? you are given a sample of an unknown ...
- Finance - A new bank has vault cash of $1 million and $5 million in deposits ...
- Geography - I need a map of South America countries that shows their mineral ...
- econ - Suppose the reserve requirement ratio is 20 percent. Assuming no bank ...