Posted by henry on Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 9:53pm.
abstract painting and geometric design are examples of:
my choice d
the maastricht treaty was an agreement among:
A)all european nations
B)western european nations
C)eastern european nations
D)europe and the united states
my choice a
- check geo - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 10:01pm
The first answer is right, but the second is not.
The Maastricht Treaty was a treaty of the European Union which did not include eastern Europe.
- check geo - henry, Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 10:05pm
the second one is western european nation HI ms.sue :)
- check geo - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 10:11pm
Hi Henry. :-)
You're right. This treaty was only an agreement among western European nations.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies help!!!! - President James Monroe proclaimed the Monroe Doctrine ...
- Social studies - 11.what was the cause of the crusades? A.a muslim ruler ...
- check geo - what organization currently unites western europe? A)the common ...
- Global history - Which of the following provides evidence that imperialism left ...
- World History - Why did the Industrial Revolution begin in Britain rather than ...
- History - 4. European leaders began to introduce reforms at the end of the ...
- geography - The European Union (EU) was formed to advance the economic goals of ...
- Global History - How were European nations able to dominate non-European areas?
- social studies - The European Union (EU) was formed to advance the economic ...
- Social Studies - what was the maastricht treaty A.The agreement that reunified ...