Posted by JOHN on Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 11:54pm.
ASSUME THAT S/A= 4.5, D/A= 4.5, N/E= .80 AND A=D+E SLOVE FOR N/S.
- ALGERA - bobpursley, Friday, August 28, 2009 at 12:06am
Well, from the first two, D=S
From the fourth,
But N=.8E, so N=.8*(-3.5A)
solve for N/S is the same as N/D
and surely you can finish it.
- ALGERA - JOHN, Friday, August 28, 2009 at 12:38am
is -.62 correct
- ALGERA - bobpursley, Friday, August 28, 2009 at 12:40am
It is if you checked my work and found no errors.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - (1/2)X - (1/2)Y = 4 1. Slove for X 2. Slove for Y not just an answer ...
- ALGERA - Suppose A-D=E, thAt N= 15,200, E/A= .40 and N/E=.25. compute D/A
- algera 1A - find the slope, if it exists,of the line containing the pair of the ...
- algera - This homework question was removed due to a copyright claim submitted ...
- Algera I - I NEED HELP BIG TEST TOMORROW NEED THIS TO PASS And your question is?
- Algera - If x is divisible by 4,5,20. Which of the following statement must also...
- Algera - Ms. Pecho currently owes $637.50 simple interest on a loan of $2500 at ...
- math - How to slove 1.3(2)+p=7.9
- math - slove for ^x x^2-3x-18=0
- Maths - Slove for x: ln (x^2 -6x -16) = 5