Posted by KIM on Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 11:29pm.
Suppose A-D=E, thAt N= 15,200, E/A= .40 and N/E=.25. compute D/A
- ALGERA - oneirocritic, Friday, August 28, 2009 at 1:10am
as N/E = .25, N = .25 * E
-> E = 60,800 as 15,200 = .25 * E
as E/A = .40, E = .40 * A
-> A = 152,000 as 60,800 = .40 * A
as A - D = E, - D = E - A
as - D = - 91,200, D = 91,200
-> D/A = 91,200 / 152,000 = .60
- ALGERA - Reiny, Friday, August 28, 2009 at 7:57am
A-D=E , divide each term by A
A/A - D/A = E/A
1 - D/A = .40
1 - .40 = D/A
D/A = .60
N never entered the picture.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - Suppose that you are given a decision situation with three possible...
- Acoustic - A breathing sphere of radius 0.1m radiates spherical waves into air ...
- calculus II - Suppose R is the region in the plane enclosed by y = x2 and y = 4...
- Please explain (Math) - Let A and B be subsets of a universal set U and suppose ...
- Computer class - how do I design a program using a flowchart, the program needs ...
- ALGERA - ASSUME THAT S/A= 4.5, D/A= 4.5, N/E= .80 AND A=D+E SLOVE FOR N/S.
- Calculus - Suppose f(x) is a differentiable function with f(-1)=2 and f(2)=-1. ...
- Calculus MATH - Problem statement a) Suppose f(x) is defined on 0 ? x ? 1 by the...
- economics - Suppose there are two goods. The demand for good 1 is q1=a-bp1+ep2 ...
- college economics - Suppose there are two goods. The demand for good 1 is q1=a-...