Posted by LEXI on Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 6:11pm.
MS. SUE***WHAT IS A FACTOR?
- 5th grade math - LEXI, Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 6:12pm
what is a factor? and can you give me an example
- 5th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 6:13pm
A factor is a number that is multiplied by another number to produce a product.
Example: 2 and 5 are factors of 10.
Check this definition for other definitions.
- 5th grade - alyssa, Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 6:51pm
a factor is 1 of two numbers multiplied to get the product.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th Grade Math - I just wanted to Thank you Ms. Sue for the help my son is in ...
- 5th grade - thank you so much Ms. Sue and Shanta
- Just for "Ms.Sue" - Hey, "Ms.Sue". Ms.Sue you have been very helpful. But I keep...
- 5th grade math-ms sue - ms. sue*****ann and celia have 5 pens, 18 pencils, anf ...
- 5th grade - Ms.Sue, are u a teacher? if r,what school? just wondering?
- math 5th grade - my number is a factor of 20. It's a;sp a factor of 30 what is ...
- 5th Grade student teacher: Needs ur help.... - What fun activity could I use to ...
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...
- 5th grade - what are the answers to the 5th grade unit 1 test harcourt
- 5th grade Math - what is the greatest common factor for 7 & 35? is it 1 or 7? ...